Sunday, June 15, 2008

Concert



So Carrie and I went to the R.E.M. show the other night. It was a lot of fun but at 10 o'clock we were both hoping the show would end because we wanted to go to bed. I guess that is one sure sign that you are getting older. 

The opening acts were Modest Mouse and The National. The National wasn't too bad, though Carrie didn't like them at all. Of course we both liked Modest Mouse. They were part of the reason for going to the show in the first place. Unfortunately they only played five songs. Some of the people in the crowd knew who they were but most didn't realize it until the last song they played (Float On) the everyone stood up an sang along. I found it quite annoying that everyone decided to stand up then because I was enjoying the show from my seat and once everyone stood up I couldn't see anymore. Yes I'm lazy and I wanted to stay sitting down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment