Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bumbleride

Carrie and I spend the day driving around. Fist we went to go look at a condo but the real estate agent didn't show up. So we went to have a look at some baby stuff at Sears, then to Toys R Us. After that we stopped into Costco, back home for some lunch then back out to another baby store to look at a stroller. Then to a grocery store to get the things that costco doesn't have (or that we don't need 50lbs of) From there we went to another grocery store to get cream cheese. (the other store was all out) On the way home we decided to stop in at the cookie factory to pick up some ginger snaps. 

We are finally back home and we decided to set up the stroller, and because we knew that you would all be interested in seeing us set it up here is a video.


5 comments:

  1. I like your rug. and the new stroller is cool that the babt faces you. it was fun to see you in the vidio. love you both.
    love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually you can switch the handle so that the child either faces forward or towards you. it's like two strollers in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the crap kinda stroller did you buy that you had to put together from scratch? LOL I love it though, and I love the rug too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jared! I found your blog from Amy's! Fun video, it's cool to watch things in fast motion! Congrats on the baby...I can't believe you're gonna be a dad! I had no idea! When is Carrie due? Do you know what it is? How fun! Guy has a blog, but he only blogged twice. You can find his on my family blog list, maybe you can encourage him to blog some more! :) Anyways, just thought I would say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I'm so stoked for you guys to get this little guy here!
    love ya',
    Trish

    ReplyDelete