Monday, February 2, 2009

The New Dad


I really feel the need to let everyone know how wonderful Jared is.  I really don't know where I would be with out him.  He gave me the most amazing support during labour,  he showed the most tender side of him I have ever seen when Max was finally 'out' and he was able to care for both of us when we were recovering in the hospital and he continued looking after us the whole week.  The first week home so memorable. I love seeing Max and his Daddy together and reading the Count of Monte Christo to him (don't worry it is the easy reader version). 

I have already added Dad to the list of great things Jared is. 

4 comments:

  1. I think the only one who didn't know Jared was wonderful is himself. He does not give himself enough credit. Max is so blessed to have the two of you as parents. I am glad to hear the Jared is taking it easy on Max and just reading the easy version of The Count of Monte Christo. He should at least wait until he is a week old before he starts the unabridged version. Then I am sure Max will have a greater grasp. That is really cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is such a lucky little guy to have you both! I am glad things are going well!
    I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post got me all teary. I agree, Max is very lucky to have such a great dad...He is even more lucky to have such a great mom.
    Feel free to call us if you need anything or have those "what do I do" moments.

    ReplyDelete