Sunday, June 13, 2010

sk8

Max and I where playing on the skateboard in the house and he was having so much fun I thought we would take it with us when we went out for a walk. So after our lunch we went out to have a skate.

He stands on the board fine but doesn't always look where he is going. (we are working on that part)

Once he is on the board I will push him and let him ride by himself. Yes he is moving in this photo, I just didn't to a good job of showing it.



We also ride together. (Carrie took this shot when we went out after dinner. Just in case you were wondering why the lighting is different)



watch Max go!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I am totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little skater boy! The funny thing is, while we were watching the video, Bennett was watching too and had his R2-D2 shirt on as well and said, "Wait, Mom...is that me skate boarding?" They look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't belive he is s8ing wow. just put a halmet on him. i know i am a worry wart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Amy, when I was looking at the video I was thinking to myself I can't believe we let him do this without a helmet! You're not a worry wort :)

    ReplyDelete