Sunday, January 30, 2011

January

yup, doing a whole month in one post.

So what did we do?

well, we:

put together an entertainment center


Ev started eating cereal


Stewart came to town, so him and I went to the CN Tower


where we looked through the glass floor. The one that we are standing on in the picture above


while at the tower I helped pull on one end of the rope


and Stew pulled on the other end


we even went to to very tippy top


Max asked Stewart to read him a story, and he was kind enough to accommodate his request


oh, and Max turned Two!


yes I turned 33 but nobody cares about that :)

and that is our month in review

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! Maybe I should try that! NAH! Three months at a time is soooo much better. By the way, I care (mostly cause that means I turn 32, but it sounds better this way). Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete