Saturday, April 4, 2009

Flat Stanley

We recently had a friend of Abby's, named Flat Stanley, come and stay with us. He didn't eat much and didn't complain at all about sleeping on the table. When he got here he came with some instructions to include him in some activities. His time with us came to an end last week when we sent him back home. I put together a little comic strip to show Abigail what we did while Stanley was here in Toronto.

the front:

and on the back is a little story plus some fun facts about Canada:

Abby, I hope Flat Stanley arrives home safe and sound so you can show him to your class. Thanks for letting him come and stay with us.


Trish, This is Flat Stanley :)   [I wasn't ignoring your comment I'm just a slacker and I was waiting to hear from Amy and Abby if they minded if I posted about Stan. of course I would have heard back from them sooner had I emailed them before yesterday ;)  ]

5 comments:

  1. awww so cute of you guys to help abby !!
    Looks like Stanley had a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Stanley looks like an easy going guy! Now if we could just get ourselves out to visit you guys! Oh and I need to see some current pic's of Mr. Max!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so it looks like flatstanly had a good vacation. thanks for leting FlatStanly stay with you guys. I think you guys had a super good time with FlatSanly love you guys have a good time. Can't wait for Sanly to return. So cute!Love, Abigal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jared and carrie, thank you so much for taking the time to help abby out, by letting flat stanly to come and visit. abby's face completly lite up when she saw your post. I wish you could of seen it. thank you so much. love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!!!! When I had Whitney's Flat Stanley I have to say we did not do anything nearly as cool. I think he come to work with me, and then went to work with Blake. Totally lame!!!! Not to mention we did not make sure cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete