Sunday, March 22, 2009

Riverview Park & Zoo

Laura (Carrie's sister) invited us to the Zoo on Saturday. Had we known it was going to take as long as it did to get there we might have said no. So to the Zoo we went. As soon as we took Max out of the car some strangers exclaimed "oh, a baby" and decided to gather round to have a look.


After escaping the strangers we saw some Turkey taking a picture of Turkeys. (Kirk, [Laura's Husband] Michaila and Jacob)


As we continued our tour we witnessed a Donkey being a real Jack Ass as he tried to bite the other Burro. As you can see he got what was coming to him.


The rest of the tour pictures are continued on the next blog post.

4 comments:

  1. Which animal was Max's favorite? And I love your license plate on your car! Nice donkey pic; it looks like Garrett and Lex in their daily brawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max was sleeping most of the time, though the turkey did scare him when it gobbled.

    yeah you got me, I really didn't think anyone would notice the fake license plate. I didn't want our real plate number on the internet. guess I need more practice in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I did think the license plate was real. I thought, man Bryan and I are slackers for not changing our license plate for our first born! I wouldn't have thought it was photoshopped. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was real too!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete