Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Bits

the other day Max was making funny noises, as he does when he is just getting to sleep. so I grabbed the camera and tried to make a sound recording of him. It didn't work out so well, there was too much static noise so I switched over to camera mode and took some pictures because he looked so peaceful sleeping there. then the thought occurred to me that I could I could change over to macro mode and possible get some neat close up shots.

I think they are pretty neat so I am sharing them here.









3 comments:

  1. I love the way the pic's turned out! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look amazing! I love baby noises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the close-up baby photos! Beautiful.
    Jared you are good at photography. Fun to see.

    ReplyDelete