Tuesday, April 12, 2011

pointing :)

I asked Max if he wanted pictures and stories of him and Ev on FB and this was his response;

I couldn't agree more. So if you want any news from us this is where you will get it. I will try to update it at lest once every two weeks.

okay so the real story behind the pics is Max has started pointing at everything with his middle finger and I had the camera so I took some photos. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. He was doing it again this evening at dinner and it reminded me that I had some photos and yadda yadda yadda a blog post.

seriously though I'm not posting any pics or stories to FB, I just don't like FB. I feels so fake and… and… …and I'll just leave it at that.

2 comments:

  1. though I love seeing posts on your blog and this post is slightly humorous I have to say, my kids pics AND stories will still be found on facebook..Why? because it's easier for me..And doesn't feel fake at all. Luckily we can disagree on this one and we will still love and respect each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in anyway trying to tell other people what to do, only saying what I'm going to do.

    :)

    ReplyDelete