Saturday, November 22, 2008

trip to utah

okay so I know it's been two weeks since we were there but here is a recap of our trip to utah.

we will start off with the most important thing. tyson let me ride his motorcycle. I have to say it was a lot of fun, thank you tyson. I didn't really like the cruiser style bike but after riding it I'm starting to change my mind. 

we went out to lunch with gary, fanessa and ender. I can't remember the name of the place but it was kinda like a cafe rio only better, much much better. 
we had a pizza party at mom and dad's where I snapped this amazing shot of nathan eating.
while in utah we got to meet cameron's wonderful wife sarah. It was nice spending time with the new couple whom we also went out to lunch with. 
this last picture is of sedona doing what sedona does best. 

5 comments:

  1. So I am a little slow, but I totally love the pictures. And you are right, Sedona does do that best. It was so awesome to see you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love the picture of the motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, so do I. I'm going to have to get me one of them come spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, being that you like in such cold country you might have to wait for summer. HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's not that much colder here then in utah. I mean you don't usually see the dog sleds out for more then 3 months of the year.

    ReplyDelete