Sunday, November 23, 2008

shower

Carrie's sister, Laura, held a baby shower for her this past weekend and I thought I'd just share a few photos with you all. and by a few I mean 2.

this first one is a picture of the cake that Laura made. 

and this second one is of Carrie and myself. 
okay so you probably could have figured out what the pictures were of without my little explanation but, it's too late now, I've already typed it and there is no way to remove text from a computer once it's typed. 



5 comments:

  1. That is an awesome cake!!! Is Laura a professional? Hope the shower went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's not but the results certainly look it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe no one commented on my awesome Earl look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I don't watch enough TV. But now that you mention it, you do totally look like Earl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the cake rocks and you are totally looking like Earl!
    So you need to get going and Elf Yourself!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete