Monday, January 12, 2009

Jared's 31st Birthday

Today was Jared's 31st birthday.  I was hoping that he would get a new baby for his birthday, but I guess the stork didn't arrive on time.  Instead we spend the evening together eating pizza on the living room floor and enjoying each others company.  I did have plans to go out to dinner but it the birthday boy wanted to stay in.  

Here are a few pictures of what our evening looked like and even a video of Happy Birthday (coming soon...I can't get it to work right now, I didn't get the binary joke either).





 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great celebration. We love you guys and would are anxious for Max to come. Maybe he is waiting for a middle name to be settled on? HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Wish we could have been there with you! We can't wait for little Max to make his arrival! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so glad that Jared had a happy birthday! Sounds like my kinda night in.
    don't worry we don't get the binary joke either.

    ReplyDelete