Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a bit of a bust this year on account of me having to work. Funny how a company has no problem having their employee's work that day but they wouldn't dream of working it themselves. We did end up getting out for a bit once I got home.

at the playground in our front yard


at the playground in our backyard. Max wanted to do something by himself. Carrie's reaction is priceless


my turn to carry Ev around


down the slide we go


a little birdie

2 comments:

  1. So this has nothing to do with your post (although I loved it!) but I was just noticing your flag counter and realized that you know people all over the world. That is pretty cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of the come here by clicking on the "next blog" button at the top. I've done it before and you come across some really random stuff. give it a try and let me know if you find anything cool.

    ReplyDelete